Friday, December 7, 2007

So we didn't have a blog due this weekend but........

Dear Blog,

We didn't have a blog DUE this weekend. I'm taking some time to just write what's on my mind so....

December 7, 2007

This school year has been quite hectic. I'm so busy and caught up in so much work. I guess it's taking such a toll on me because I'm used to being able to procrastinate. My classes aren't hard they're....time consuming. I guess it takes so much time because I wasn't the best with time management. Now, I'm learning how to take control of my time. I'm practicing self-control. I'm reading my A.P. chapters now. It's actually not that hard. I just hate how I read and won't remember, come the day of the quiz or test. I guess it's nerves. History is quite fascinating. There are so many connections with our U.S. history and life now. I hate Health....it's so boring. I was a "preppie" so I took Health in 7th grade but since it's considered a mandatory class for all 7th graders and Freshmen anyways here I am taking it again. I don't understand why they take the time to teach us abstinence. Most kids aren't listening. Piano III is fine. I learned that there is an actual meaning in the composition Fur Elise by Beethoven. I love Photography. It's like a talent. I new i was a good poet and rapper but my photography is a gift. 4th period Lunch is..well....WILD...someone is always into something. A.P.U.S., I went over that already. Environmental with Nutakki is a hilarious class. My friends Steven and Matthew keep my laughing. English II is annoying because Ms.Neal talks so LOUD!!!!!!! Last is Geometry. By 8th period im half-way dead. I love Geometry though. It's so easy. It's like everything is connected to one another.

My extracurricular activities are the best. Im in Drama Starz(GO MS G!!!!) and Brotherhood. For the 3 years I've been at Kenwood there isn't much thats changed. I'm still trying to convince my mom to let me join a sport but she doesn't think I'll be able to balance it all. I guess this leaves me more time for my poetry and newly found talent, photography, I'm really good. I think I may pursue fashion photography. Also, heres my history part of this blog entry, I was selected to participate in MikVa Challenge and i get to campaign with a presidential canidate of my choice in New Hampshire for the primary election!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know what made me want to write about this but I took the time out to do it so I'm not erasing it. LOL. (Laughing Out Loud) Just incase you aren't up on internet lingo. :-) LOL ok...so im done...i guess....

HOLLA'

Anthony Keith Johnson, II

No comments: