Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Why A.P. U.S. History?

I signed up for A.P. U.S. because I actually LIKE history unlike some. I excelled in Mr.Sarudi's class (Honors World Studies) 8th grade year and when collecting names of people he wanted to reccomend for A.P. I was one of the few. Not wanting the oppritunity to pass me by I quickly accepted knowing that I could prepare myself for the work and get into a "college mindframe" with due time. Also, I thought, hey, if im going to come out of the Academic Center I want to take advantage of what I'm allowed to get. Therefore, I thought not only do I like history but, thinking of the future, this would look great on my high school transcript. I was really anxious throughout the summer to see the work in store. Now being here for two days, im excited to see how the school year is going to turn out.

-Eric R.

2 comments:

Mr. Brush said...

Good Job!

MB

Anonymous said...

im in ap u.s. and its pretty interesting at some points though.It can get boring some days and i jsut dont focus as much...if you are a real americaan history lover, im pretty sure you'll love it.